billy-persistentbilly-persistent

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Forever Pelo 2021 Forever Pelo 2021

What is this?

stewardhklarlover responds:

Billy, this is Dewj Froth aka Frothism. It is an amazing invention that thousands of Humans have been positively affected by. It is all about spreading love, beauty, and happiness through Christian art.

Slice Fractions:Experimental Slice Fractions:Experimental

I really like the concept and the game does a great job of iterating on it! The art style's nice as well, though it looks a bit incomplete. However I despise the hints! They break the flow of gameplay and make this already simple puzzler too easy. I also couldn't find a way to turn them off... this is an addition this game needs and I would recommend not making the hints default either!

Ululab responds:

Good suggestion, thanks!

Plumber Duck Plumber Duck

Not bad. It's not really my cup of tea, but as far as mobile based games go it's great!

Icarus Launch Icarus Launch

I really like it! I have a few tips though. Maybe make the background could shift to spacey as you get higher. Also fix the generation so that a space station can't spawn directly above you. And this is just a thought, but maybe some sign of movement would be good; when you're out in the sky with no direction it can be hard to tell where you're actually going!

Alex (Working Title) Alex (Working Title)

Kind of meh it's nothing new or well done, but you were clearly trying. There's also a glitch were you have a lag spike and what sounds like mega-loud static. Also don't use scratch, code can look scary, but it's SO much better, and I bet you could handle it.

alexparr2006 responds:

I really can't handle code. This IS better than nothing, right?

DATABITS(DEMO) DATABITS(DEMO)

I really liked it, the art's nice and the physics are fun. The music to is good and fits the game. Perhaps a little more focus on switching colors would help, but overall good game!

Jelly World Adventure Jelly World Adventure

Wow, put some time into it. Everything about this game except possibly the art, drips mobile market. The gameplay is mario with looser controls! The collision had me at once, going through enemies with no damage, and gliching in place only to die for no reason! I could code better physics! And nothing makes any thematic sense! I'm sorry if you're all aspiring devs, and I know how hard development is, but this does NOT feel like a labor of love! This feels like mass produced mobile garbage, and I don't think anyone (other than possibly the artist) was trying!

The Legacy The Legacy

Only one of your choices matter, and that's the go with the examiner choice. The other ones attempt to trick you into thinking the choices matter with logic and a few visual tricks. Think about it, when you were five you couldn't answer correctly! As a result, the parents said the same thing whatever you clicked. And I mean WHATEVER you clicked. The buttons are just images with no interactivity. Pressing x on any part of the screen results in an answer... the same answer. The challenges are a sham as well. You simply spam x for the punching parts, press x for the math parts, and you can't fail anything else either. When you open the gate you live forever. I got to 150 something years without death! When you plant the sword the orbs don't hurt you, and when you choose friends all but the blue one fades out before you can reach them! In conclusion... nice design, but not really a game.

Zombidle Zombidle

Fun, but repetitive and easy to cheat. You can just spam a bunch of buttons at once and the houses disintegrate.

Heli-Fella Heli-Fella

Wow! The atmosphere is great! I love the music and the art! If only there was more content. Also, just a side thought; maybe a background that scrolls down to make it seem even faster. I don't know much about art, but to me that would be really cool. Just a pattern of gray would be enough! (Another thing I notice is that our games seem to be oppositely bent. What I mean is, your game has great art music and style, while my game looks like ****, but has a complex original concept.) Keep adding more, I quite like it!

hackD3v responds:

Thanks man, if you saw the original you'd know why I removed the background, got a lil "Trippy" but I am working on ways to implement it. And speaking of music I was gonna make somewhat rythm based but that's not too original.